Effective date: 2022-02-28
Updated on: 2022-02-28
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://dydon.ai/ collects the following
- Usage Data
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://dydon.ai/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 30 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer
periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://dydon.ai/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- To contact you. Dydon AG will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or
security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Dydon AG will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Dydon AG will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Dydon AG will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
certain functions. Cookies that are required for the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need to be
approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used
properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be
used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly
identify a certain visitor.
You can change your consent to cookie usage here
Your information’s security is important to us. https://dydon.ai/ utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the
information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own
Dydon AG is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend
you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Dydon AG
Address: Hechlenberg 17 CH-8704 Herrliberg