Pattern discovery and general revision of each and every individual case report is virtually impossible to achieve manually.
Remote Patient Monitoring
Your AI solution for valuable clinical efficiency
_The need of AI in remote patient monitoring
AI helps monitor effectively a patient’s state and provide valuable support for diagnoses. It allows doctors to have all the most relevant and up-to-date information about their patients at any time.
We can quickly identify key trends in data with a first hand interpretation
#2 Sharing costs
Any further development of the solution is done centrally and rolled out to all the banks and companies, enabling a sensitive cost reduction.
#3 Always up to date
Any regulatory change will be automatically integrated within the solution, with no extra worry on your side.
#4 Strong Knowledge Base
Procedural models are used, which also enable an assessment if basic data are not fully available.
Our approach is “open-box”, that means the results of the AI-Suite all fully transparent. The whole path back to the root of the topic is available and traceable.
The AI-Suite immediately available thanks to cloud computing (SaaS) or an on-premise solution.
Remote Patient Monitoring: Early Warning Wearable Devices (EWWD) Project
_The Purpose of this Project
The purpose is to better understand what AI advances may be relevant today to persons with diabetes (PWDs), their clinicians, family, and caregivers for allowing the development of a predictive diabetes monitoring system using data from various measuring devices and other available data about the patient. Diabetes comprises over 12% of the world’s health expenditures, yet 1 in 2 persons remain undiagnosed and, as a result, untreated.
The project is being delivered as part of the INTERREG FCE social innovation programme. This project creates new smart health solutions which will reduce the financial burden on state health systems by improving clinical efficiency and reducing clinical appointments whilst collecting more real-time data on patient conditions.
_Further aims of the Project
- Reduce CO2 emissions through the reduction in the number of patient journeys to clinical appointments.
- Establish a “Trainees Project” to equip 10 youth from disadvantaged backgrounds with limited or no professional experience with a comprehensive three-year training program.
- Increase social mobility and employability by offering young people from disadvantaged backgrounds the opportunity to develop skills in this growing smart technology environment.
- Establish a “Schools Med-Tech Project” where students from over 200 schools across the FCE region would compete in designing medical technology concepts that could support someone managing a disease or illness
- Develop employment aspiration in young people by involvement in the Schools MedTech project and creating opportunities in the rapidly developing Medical Technology sector.
- Create new smart health solutions which will relieve the burden on state health systems by improving clinical efficiency and saving money, clinical resources and patient lives and enable healthcare professionals to monitor patients outside of a hospital environment and improve patient outcomes.
- Address the decline of prominent industries across the FCE area which will only be further exacerbated due to Covid-19. Prior to the pandemic, there were already high levels of youth unemployment of 27.61% in the France FCE area alone (EuroStat 2018).
- Encourage investment in the Medical Technology sector which currently is growing steadily at around 5.5% per annum.
These efforts will assist the medical community at large in providing better outcomes for everyone involved. Dydon is honored to be a part of this benevolent revolution.
- Part of the INTERREG FCE social innovation programme
- Cost of 10.4 million Euro, with the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) contributing 7.4 million Euro in support of the 3-year project.
These smart health solutions are the future for the health system
_More time for the patient
Dydon helps introduce more efficiency into the clinical sphere. This saves time, resources and most importantly, lives. Healthcare professionals are given the chance to monitor patients wherever they are and use this to have a more detailed and valuable understanding of their condition.
Our AI platform allows healthcare professionals to have a real time valuable understanding of their patient’s state, and provides them with meaningful interpretations of their symptoms. It allows the professionals to have a more insightful understanding of their state despite spending less time and cost to uncover it.
_Curious yet? Here is an example!
This is an example with a patient that has diabetes. His joint movements in his leg (hip, knee, feet) are all recorded along with their movements to compile a three-dimensional overview of their joints. With the use of AI, any musculoskeletal difficulties can be immediately detected.
_Why Dydon AI
Our AI Suite is characterised by its “open-box” approach for transparent results, a modular AI-technology enabling to combine also other relevant modules to the main AI-Suite.
AI for Healthcare and Pharma
Our AI Solutions for Healthcare and Pharma should relieve the burden on state health systems by improving clinical efficiency and saving money, clinical resources and patient lives and enable healthcare professionals to monitor patients outside of a hospital environment and improve patient outcomes.